1. Check out this fun “would you rather” FREEBIE from Rachel Lynette!
2. These treasures would make an adorable bulletin board!
3. Have your students Make a Wish on a four leaf clover!
4. The Bubbly Blonde Teacher has some adorable writing activities like this one which are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. Perfect for reinforcing figurative language!
5. Looking for some great read aloud books for March? HERE is a fantastic list!
6. Looking for a fun math activity? Use Lucky Charms cereal to make a graph. Now why didn’t I think of that?
7. Looking for some creative activities? I created a choice board for St. Patrick’s Day, which includes 9 activities for students to choose from. They are great for creativity and differentiation. And not to mention students love to be able to choose!
Go wear green and enjoy St. Patrick’s Day!