Make learning and practicing vocabulary FUN! These monthly vocabulary choice boards bring student choice, creativity, and differentiation to your classroom, and your students will love it! Since they are using vocabulary words in a meaningful way, they will remember them!
Do you teach vocabulary words to your students? Of course you do! These vocabulary choice boards are a fun and simple way for students to practice the new vocabulary words that they have learned. And they get to choose the ways that they practice the words!
Top Ten reasons to ❤ choice boards!
1. Students love to be able to make choices in their learning
2. Allow for differentiation
3. Allow for student choice
4. Students can choose according to their multiple intelligence
5. You can have the students do as little or as many as you want
6. You can enforce that students do one or two activities in particular if you choose
7. You can also differentiate among your students how many each activities to complete
8. You can choose to assign them as homework or classwork
9. Students love to be able to choose how they show you what they know
10. Students love them!
There are 12 choice boards, one for each month of the year. Each choice board is different, with each activity repeating at least once throughout the year. Each choice board is in color and black & white.
Included in this choice board:
• 12 choice boards, one for each month of the year, in color and black & white
• 9 activities for students to choose from in each choice board
• Different papers for students to choose from for the activities
• Two different rubrics to choose from
• Example choice board projects