Santa Claus Around the World choice board with 9 different activities and projects; a simple and fun way to bring differentiation and student choice to your classroom
Looking for a unique activity for your students the weeks before Christmas/winter break? This choice board would be perfect! Have your students research and learn about how Santa Claus is celebrated around the world. Then let your students choose a project to show what they learned. Students LOVE to be able to choose their project which makes them super engaged in what they are doing, which is PERFECT for those weeks before winter break!
Top Ten reasons to ❤ choice boards!
1. Students love to be able to make choices in their learning
2. Allow for differentiation
3. Allow for student choice
4. Students can choose according to their multiple intelligence
5. You can have the students do as little or as many as you want
6. You can enforce that students do one or two activities in particular if you choose
7. You can also differentiate among your students how many each activities to complete
8. You can choose to assign them as homework or classwork
9. Students love to be able to choose how they show you what they know
10. Students love them!
Included in this choice board:
~ 9 fun activities for students to choose from
~ Different papers for each activity
Your students will love being able to choose!