Need to motivate your students with fact fluency and automaticity? Do your students struggle in knowing their math facts? This Math Facts Fluency Program will motivate your students to learn their math facts like no other program. They will LOVE moving up the Army ranks and might actually motivate themselves to study on their own. Parents love it as well. They often tell me that their children come home with their certificate and are so proud of themselves.
Fact fluency and fact automaticity is one of the main foundations of math. Students must know their facts in order to be successful in math. I wanted to make this program fun and engaging for the students. I also wanted to incorporate the parents into helping their children learn their math facts.
I have created this program to use in grade levels 1st through 5th. Each grade level has 5 main goals for students to achieve through the year. Students will need to get three 100’s on each “test” before they can pass that particular rank. This is to ensure that the 100 is not a fluke, that the students really and truly know the facts. Once they pass the rank, students receive a certificate for that rank.
Included in this set:
• Note about getting started
• Goals for the grade level
• Parent letter, including how to use the flashcards (how to use the triangle flashcards and ideas for using them)
• Hundreds chart
• Skip counting charts
• Facts quizzes for each goal: 2 different addition quizzes, 2 different subtraction quizzes, and 2 mixed quizzes (half sheets – 2 per paper)
• Class chart for each goal, where you can check off each student
• Certificates for each rank, or goal
• Special photo certificate for the General rank
• Posters for students to sign when they reach a rank
• Addition and subtraction triangle flashcards