Setting goals can be hard and boring for students. Why not make it fun and engaging and let your students be creative when setting goals? This is a goal setting choice board with 9 different activities and projects; it’s a simple and fun way to bring differentiation and student choice to your classroom.
Top Ten reasons to ❤ choice boards!
1. Students love to be able to make choices in their learning
2. Allow for differentiation
3. Allow for student choice
4. Students can choose according to their multiple intelligence
5. You can have the students do as little or as many as you want
6. You can enforce that students do one or two activities in particular if you choose
7. You can also differentiate among your students how many each activities to complete
8. You can choose to assign them as homework or classwork
9. Students love to be able to choose how they show you what they know
10. Students love them!
Included in this choice board:
~ 9 activities for students to choose from
~ Key words associated with setting goals
~ Different papers for each activity